Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas BALLS!

Last year around this time, my friends and I opted to try making wreaths solely out of Christmas ornaments.  They turned out as you see however they took a crazy amount of ornaments in different sizes in order to properly cover the foam ring.  After many curses and glue gun burns, the final product is as you see.  Mine is the one in the middle - and as always, I prefer the wreaths my friends made. Love the thread of silver that runs through the one on the left and love my other friend's quirky colour choice of purple, red, silver and green - very Dr. Seuss!

What you will need:
Foam ring
At least 60 to 70 ornaments in different sizes
Floral wire or wire ribbon (for hanging the wreath)
Hot glue & glue gun
A great deal of patience

No comments:

Post a Comment